As January comes to a close, I have a whole month's worth of cooking inspo for you in this February Meal Plan! I recently joined a talented team of bloggers who love sharing their recipes and we'll have the Super Bowl and Valentine's Day well covered. Take a look!
February Meal Plan
For each week there are 6 mains, 2 sides, and 1 dessert. Recipes that follow a particular diet (paleo, vegan, etc) or made in the slow cooker, instant pot, or just one pot/pan, will be noted. Feel free to mix things up to best suit your schedule and your fam's preferences. Just remember, drool responsibly.?
Remember to PIN THIS to save the recipes for later!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Short Rib Ancho Chile Tacos
- Bacon Mac n' Cheese
- Slow Cooker Taco Chicken Chili
- Roasted Vegetable Nachos
- Buffalo Chicken Ranch Wraps
Week 2 - Will you be my Valentine?!?
Mains (dishes that will make your loved ones fall in love with you even more?)
- Lobster & Shrimp Mac n' Cheese
- One Pot Chicken Quesadilla Pasta
- Satay Pork Meatballs
- Filet Mignon w/ Mushroom Sherry Dijon Sauce
- Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup
- Sheet Pan Roasted Salmon w/ Broccoli & Soy Mustard Glaze
Week 3 - Hellooo Comfort Food!
- One Pot Tuscan Tortellini Vegetable Soup
- Vegan + GF Creamy Curried Carrot Soup
- Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken
- Weeknight Enchiladas
- One Pot Chicken in Lime Coconut Sauce
- Halibut Broccolini & Zucchini Packets
Week 4 - Still Feeling Warm & Cozy!
- One Pot Chicken Shrimp & Sausage Stew
- One Pot Vegan & GF Pumpkin Chickpea Chili
- Smoked Salmon Spinach Salad w/ Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Marinated Ahi Tuna Tacos
Happy eating, gang! I hope you found this recipe roundup helpful. If there's something you're interested in or would like to see more of next month be sure to leave a comment below. So glad you stopped by!
This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, whenever you purchase an item after clicking an Amazon link through this website, we receive a small percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you! It simply helps maintain the blog. Thanks so much!