Hi! I’m Kim, recipe developer, photographer and author behind Give it Some Thyme. So glad you dropped in!
Welcome to Give it Some Thyme! Here, I’ve been sharing delicious, wholesome recipes for over five years so you can get meals on the table with ease for every occasion.
Whether it’s busy weeknights, holidays, or casual gatherings, my mission is to provide reliable recipes that make memorable meals. Let’s face it, life’s too short for boring food.😉
After decades of cooking and entertaining I’m here to bring you easy, tried-and-true recipes every home cook can make. No matter where you are in your cooking journey, your success in the kitchen is the foundation of mine!
What You’ll Find on Give it Some Thyme
- Recipes you can rely on – Delicious, detailed recipes with helpful tips for all experience levels.
- Food that’s full of flavor! No chicken-bland-with-rice-blah here.
- A Recipe Index to easily browse recipes in numerous categories.
- Every course is covered from delicious appetizers to main dishes to salads and sides to soups and stews to dessert.
- Explore global flavors of Mexican, Asian, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Looking for a specific diet? There are vegan, vegetarian and keto recipes plus over 100 gluten-free!
Where We've Been Featured
More About Kim
Before launching the blog in 2017, I was an investment consultant for over 20 years. I have an MBA and hold the CFA designation (pretty nerdy). My professional life in finance always paralleled personal passions for food and fitness, and loving this new chapter!
My love for cooking began at an early age when Mom had to pull a chair up to the counter so I could see in the bowl. As I grew, so did a passion for great food by cooking with my mom and grandmothers.
I’m inspired by a vast collection of food magazines, cookbooks, and three generations of recipe binders. I’ve also taken various cooking classes throughout the years to expand my knowledge of different diets and cuisines. Admittedly, I’m also quite addicted to The Food Network, Cooking Channel and basically all things culinary.
I live in NJ, not far from Philadelphia, with my husband, Kevin, two kids and rescue pup Colby. Our son is a junior at Clemson and our daughter is a high-school senior squarely in college application mode.
10 Fun Facts About Me
- A Julia Child quote I live by: “Everything in moderation, including moderation.”
- My husband is an identical twin and he and his brother are in the same profession.
- I’m an avid runner and gym rat.
- My fridge is never without eggs, cheese or chardonnay.
- Biggest weaknesses are chocolate chip cookies and french fries.
- I hate kale. There, said it. Done.
- Wherever we travel, I search for a farmer’s market.
- Our favorite season? Football.
- The first conversation my husband and I ever had was about Brett Favre.
- My favorite place? Home then Hawaii. Next step, combine the two.😊
I'd love to hear from you! Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to link to a recipe?
One image can be used with a follow link back to Give it Some Thyme along with proper attribution.