Tis’ the season with this crisp and refreshing Cranberry Orange Prosecco Cocktail! It’s festive, delicious and perfect for celebrating holidays throughout the year. Cranberry and orange go so well together and rise to the occasion with the addition of sparkling Prosecco. And, this versatile libation can be enjoyed at brunch right on through the evening.🥂
Remember to PIN THIS to save the recipe for later!
How to Make a Cranberry Orange Prosecco Cocktail
Cocktail making doesn’t get much easier than this four ingredient recipe and can easily be made as a mocktail by substituting club soda or seltzer for the Prosecco. The recipe below serves two and you can easily adjust it to make one or a batch.
All you need is cranberry juice, orange juice, orange liqueur and Prosecco to combine in a cocktail pitcher. And there are no rules when it comes to using either straight up cranberry juice or some kind of cranberry juice blend. All will be delicious. I used freshly squeezed cara cara orange juice which is less acidic than the standard navel orange, but you can also use your favorite store-bought oj as well.
Adding a splash of orange liqueur, like Grand Marnier or Cointreau, accentuates the orange flavor to stay in tow with the cranberry. But if you don’t have either on hand, don’t sweat it. Just add a little more oj. Last but not least add the bubbly Prosecco and you’re ready to get your garnish on!
Next, divide your delicious Prosecco mixture into cocktail glasses. I like to add frozen cranberries to act as little ice cubes along with orange slices and a small sprig of rosemary for an extra festive look. Fresh mint or thyme would be just as pretty.😉
Cheers, gang! Hope you’re safely enjoying the spirit of the holiday season! xx, Kim
Delicious and Festive Apps to go with your Cocktails!
- Cheesy Prosciutto Puff Pastry Twists
- Greek Lamb Meatballs w/ Creamy Green Herb Sauce
- French Onion Smashed Potato Bites
- Filet Mignon Rosemary Skewers
- Honey Roasted Pear & Brie Flatbread
- Festive Pomegranate Guacamole
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Goat Cheese Flatbread
Cranberry Orange Prosecco Cocktail
- 6 tablespoons cranberry juice or juice blend, chilled
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, freshly juiced or store-bought
- 12 ounces Prosecco, chilled
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- 2 orange slices, quartered
- fresh rosemary, for garnish
- In a small pitcher, combine the cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, orange juice and Prosecco.
- Place ¼ cup of the frozen cranberries and a few quartered orange slices in 2 cocktail glasses.
- Pour half of the Prosecco cocktail into each glass and garnish with fresh rosemary. Cheers!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, whenever you purchase an item after clicking an Amazon link through this website, we receive a small percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you! It simply helps maintain the blog. Thanks so much!