Is your cookie supply looking rather depleted at this point? Then you need these irresistible, 7-ingredient Raspberry Chocolate Chip Crumb Bars that take only 15 minutes to prep and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
Remember to PIN THIS to save the recipe for later!
Why You'll Love this Recipe
When it comes to sweet finger food, this is truly one of our favorites. You basically have a tender, buttery shortbread with a layer of raspberry jam and chocolate chips with a streusel crumb topping. Your taste buds will literally go to heaven.
The beauty of this easy recipe is it takes just one mixing bowl and one baking pan. This is why I love bar cookies. So easy!
Once you have the shortbread batter, simply press most of it on the bottom of your pan and spread with your favorite jam or preserves. We're huge raspberry jam fans but substitute what your gang likes most!
The topping is actually some of the reserved dough with chopped nuts mixed in. I used cashews because that's what I had on hand, but walnuts, pecans or almonds would work perfectly too.
You can make these without chocolate chips if you had to, but they just make everything better in our book.
Literally in one hour from start to finish, you'll have yourself a batch of cookies that will likely disappear in a fraction of that time. Enjoy, my friends!
More festive recipes perfect for the holidays!
- Mocha Midnight Crackles
- Orange French Macarons w/ Chocolate Raspberry Buttercream
- Fall Spiced Mocha Lava Cakes
- Apple Pear Cranberry Crostata
- Soft Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- French Onion Smashed Potato Bites
- Filet Mignon Rosemary Skewers
- Honey Roasted Pear & Brie Flatbread
- Festive Pomegranate Guacamole
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Goat Cheese Flatbread
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Crumb Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup cashews , coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix butter and sugar until well combined and creamy. Mix in egg.
- Add flour in 4 additions on low speed. Mix just until combined.
- Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture in a small bowl. Stir in cashews.
- Press remaining batter onto the bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Spread raspberry jam to within ½-inch of edge of crust. Sprinkle ¼ cup of chocolate chips over the jam.
- Crumble the reserved crumb mixture over the jam and chips. Sprinkle remaining chips over top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the jam is bubbly and crumb topping is lightly browned.
- Let pan cool on a cooling rack before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, whenever you purchase an item after clicking an Amazon link through this website, we receive a small percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you! It simply helps maintain the blog. Thanks so much!