A month of dinner, side dish and dessert ideas are at your fingertips in this March Meal Plan! Plus ideas for Mardi Gras and St. Paddy’s Day!
March Meal Plan
Helloooo March! There’s already more snow on the ground here in Jersey than what fell in February. My son is supposed to have golf tryouts next week with a predicted high of 30 degrees. March is one unpredictable month when it comes to weather, but it doesn’t have to be when it comes to food. Check out all the recipes for plenty of inspiration!
For each week there are 5 mains, 2 sides, and 2 desserts, thinking you’ll have leftovers at least one night and go out another. After all, you and your kitchen need a break once in a while.?
Remember to PIN THIS to save for later!
Recipes that follow a particular diet (paleo, vegan, etc.) or made in the slow cooker, instant pot, or just one pot/pan, will be noted. Feel free to mix things up to best suit your schedule and your family’s preferences. Mardi Gras and St. Paddy’s Day recipes from around the web are included at the end!
- Saffron Pumpkin Porcini Risotto (Vegetarian + GF)
- Pressure Cooker Sweet n’ Sour Pork (GF)
- One Skillet Taco Shrimp Fajitas (GF)
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie (GF)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Satay Curry (GF + Keto)
- Cream of Mushroom Soup (Vegetarian)
- Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup
- Sheet Pan Spiced Rubbed Pork Tenderloin w/ Root Vegetables (GF)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Stir-Fry (GF)
- Creamy Vegan Curried Carrot Soup (Vegan +GF)
- Jamaican Jerk Fish Tacos
- Italian Chicken Meatball Subs
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Potato Mushroom & Burrata Pizza
- Gluten Free Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- Cavatelli con Ragu di Maiale
- Sheet Pan Honey Soy Chicken
- Two Pesto Chicken Pizza
St. Patrick’s Day
Happy eating! I hope you find this recipe roundup helpful. If there’s something you’re interested in or would like to see more of next month be sure to leave a comment below. So glad you stopped by!
This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, whenever you purchase an item after clicking an Amazon link through this website, we receive a small percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you! It simply helps maintain the blog. Thanks so much!