This Grilled Shrimp and Peach Salad with Burrata and Basil features smoky, charred shrimp and sweet peaches atop leafy greens with creamy burrata and fresh basil. Such a delicious, healthy, keto-friendly and gluten-free salad that’s ready in 30 minutes and screams summer!
Remember to PIN THIS to save the recipe for later!
How to Make Grilled Shrimp and Peach Salad w/ Burrata & Basil
I’m still hanging on to summer grilling with this sweet n’ spicy Grilled Shrimp & Peach Salad. Before the shrimp are threaded onto the skewers, they’re tossed in a spice mixture of smoked paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and cayenne along with some honey, lime zest and juice. The corn, peaches and bread (which is optional) are brushed with vegetable oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. Now you can head to the grill!
The corn takes fifteen minutes at most and you can get the shrimp going at the same time. They take just one and a half to two minutes a side. When grilling the peaches, place the halves cut side down and grill just the one side for about three minutes so they don’t get too soft. If you decide on grilling the bread, I found three minutes a side led to a Goldilocks result of perfectly crisp on the outside and still soft inside.
Now that you have all that deliciously charred shrimp, peaches, corn and bread, grab either a large serving platter or individual plates. Slice the peaches and cut the corn off the cobs once they’re cool enough to handle. To assemble, lay down a bed of your favorite greens and arrange the shrimp, peaches, creamy burrata, cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with corn and torn basil. You can simply drizzle on some olive oil and a squeeze of lime like my husband did, or go my route and splatter on a little Green Goddess Dressing. Either way you can’t go wrong. Hope you enjoy! xx, Kim
More Entrée Salad Inspo!
Love seasonal salads and their versatility to mix up as many proteins, cheeses, veggies and fruit as you like. Here are more of our faves!
- Grilled Romaine Lump Crab Salad w/ Green Goddess Dressing
- Grilled Shrimp Garden Salad w/ Sesame Lime Dressing
- Citrus Salad with Avocado & Goat Cheese
- Grilled Farmers Market Salad w/ Adobo Chicken & Halloumi
- Smoked Salmon Spinach Salad w/ Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
Essential Tools Used
- Extra-large rimmed sheet pan
- 12-inch metal skewers or
- Bamboo skewers
- 7-inch Santoku knife
- BPA-free cutting boards
Grilled Shrimp and Peach Salad with Burrata and Basil
- 2 pounds large shrimp (21-25 count), peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon each chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin and garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave
- 1 lime, zest and juice, plus extra wedges for serving
- 2 large peaches, ripe but still firm, halved and pits removed
- 2-3 ears of corn, husked
- 4 thick slices of bread (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens
- 4 ounces heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces burrata
- Fresh basil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Green Goddess Dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp with the olive oil, chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne, honey, lime zest and juice. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat evenly.
- Thread shrimp onto metal or bamboo skewers that have soaked in water at least 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat grill or large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place peach halves, corn and bread slices on a large, parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush vegetable oil all over peaches, corn and bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill corn 12-15 minutes total, moving to different sides every few minutes.
- Where there’s room, start grilling shrimp skewers, 2 minutes per side until just opaque in the center. You may have to grill them in batches depending on the size of your grill.
- Place peach halves cut side down on grates and grill 3-4 minutes until slightly charred and softened.
- Grill bread about 3 minutes per side.
- When cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels from cobs, slice each peach half into fourths, and slide shrimp from skewers.
- To assemble salad, either in a large serving bowl or on individual plates, arrange mixed greens with shrimp, peaches, corn, cherry tomatoes, burrata and basil.
- Serve with grilled bread, drizzle of olive oil and squeeze of lime, or Green Goddess Dressing. Enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, whenever you purchase an item after clicking an Amazon link through this website, we receive a small percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you! It simply helps maintain the blog. Thanks so much!