Are you ready for some football?! Even if you're not a fan, you'll love these Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken Nachos loaded with tender chicken, cheddar and blue cheese, poblano peppers, and celery. They're perfect for game day snacking and on the table in 30 minutes.
Remember to PIN THIS to save the recipe for later!
Why You'll Love this Recipe
These nachos are a breeze to pull together, especially if you use a rotisserie chicken or have leftover grilled chicken on hand. Once the meat is adequately sauced, spread it over the nachos, top with cheddar or your cheese of choice, and the diced poblano. In 15 minutes or less, gooey cheese will envelope the chicken and chips.
What's especially nice about serving these or our Buffalo BBQ Chicken Meatballs in lieu of wings, we don't have to worry about our pup Colby stealing any bones. No one wants to make an emergency vet visit.
Once your pan is out of the oven, get topping! Celery, green onion, blue cheese, and a splattering of ranch dressing made their mark here, along with a few jalapeño slices. I actually had cilantro in the fridge too, but forgot to put it on. Oh well! Anyway, there are no rules; use whatever your gang likes most. Make sure you have your favorite bevvy in hand and get ready to start yelling at the tv. Happy Football Sunday, friends!
More delicious game day, crowd-pleasing recipes!
Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 13 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- ⅓ cup poblano pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the chips evenly on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, and barbeque sauce. Mix with your hands until the chicken is evenly coated. Spread the chicken over the chips. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar and poblano pepper over the chicken. Bake 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted and chips are golden on the edges.
- Remove pan from the oven and top with celery, green onion, blue cheese, and dressing. Serve warm.