Cool off with these tropical vegan Mango Pineapple Coconut Popsicles! They’re gluten-free, refined sugar-free, all of seven ingredients, and refreshingly delicious!
Remember to PIN a PHOTO to save the recipe for later!
Mango, pineapple, and coconut unite so deliciously and are brightened up with a little tang from lime juice and zest. I added agave as a natural sweetener to avoid refined sugar and keep the recipe vegan. You could also use pure maple syrup.
If you're not worried about these things, you can always substitute honey or use a simple syrup. Also, I kept them kid-friendly, and love re-hydrating with them after a long run, but you can always spike them up with your favorite rum. Plus you can change up the fruit profile to something like these Triple Berry Yogurt Popsicles.
How long does it take for popsicles to freeze?
It literally takes 15 minutes at most to whip up this tropical concoction and get into your popsicle mold. You can probably get away with freezing for just about four hours, but I think overnight is best.
TIP! When ready to enjoy run the mold under warm water for 30-45 seconds to loosen the popsicles enough to slide out smoothly. Cheers to summer, friends!
More Seasonal Recipes to Try!
Mango Pineapple Coconut Popsicles
- 2 cups cubed mango
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk regular or light
- 2 teaspoons agave or maple syrup
- Zest of 2 limes
- Add mango, pineapple, pineapple juice, and lime juice to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut milk, agave, and lime zest.
- Alternate layers of the mango-pineapple puree and coconut mixture in your popsicle molds. Use a bamboo skewer or long toothpick to swirl each popsicle to create a marble effect.
- Cover the mold and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight to set.
- Run hot water around the mold for 30-45 seconds to help release the popsicles. Enjoy!
This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, whenever you purchase an item after clicking an Amazon link through this website, we receive a small percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you! It simply helps maintain the blog. Thanks so much!