This Leftover Turkey and Vegetable Frittata will turn Thanksgiving leftovers into another delicious meal you can enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner! It's gluten-free, keto-friendly and completely customizable depending on what's in your fridge. Love such a super easy recipe that's on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Remember to PIN THIS to save the recipe for later!
How to make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers
Even though Thanksgiving is going to be on a smaller scale this year, I'm still planning to cook up a storm so there are plenty of leftovers. I love combining leftovers to create an entirely new dish. Eggs are like pasta in my mind in that you can basically add anything you want to them.
Here I combined roasted butternut and spinach with the turkey. Since everything is already cooked, it takes just a few minutes to warm up in the skillet before adding the egg mixture. Be sure to use an ovenproof skillet because the frittata will finish under the broiler.
You can toss in whatever veggies you have on hand. The possibilities are endless! I added shredded fontina to the eggs but you can use any easy melting cheese you like.
TIP: The key to achieving the perfect consistency is to constantly stir the mixture over medium heat so the eggs cook to the soft-scrambled stage before popping under the broiler.
It takes just 2-3 minutes for the eggs to finish cooking and the top layer of cheese to be melted and bubbly. Spooning over this Blood Orange Cranberry Sauce was such a delicious accompaniment.
So whether you're doing some kind of a smaller version of your normal Thanksgiving or not, planning and sharing a fabulous meal doesn't have to hinge on crowd size. xx, Kim
Here are more Egg-cellent Recipes!
Leftover Turkey and Vegetable Frittata
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups turkey, cubed
- 1 ½ cups roasted butternut squash
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 10 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded fontina
- Cranberry sauce for serving, homemade or store-bought
- Preheat broiler on high with rack in center of oven.
- Melt butter in broiler-proof, 10-inch-diameter skillet over medium heat. I use cast iron.
- Add turkey, butternut squash, spinach and rosemary to skillet and cook 3 minutes to heat through.
- Whisk eggs, milk and 1 cup fontina in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture in skillet with turkey mixture. Fold gently to combine.
- Continue to cook, slowly stirring and scraping the bottom of skillet with a heat-proof spatula until almost set.
- Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle remaining ½ cup fontina over egg mixture.
- Broil until frittata is puffed, set and cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with Cranberry Sauce. Enjoy!
This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, whenever you purchase an item after clicking an Amazon link through this website, we receive a small percentage from Amazon. It doesn’t cost anything extra to you! It simply helps maintain the blog. Thanks so much!